Titanium Darkrp

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Titanium Darkrp

The forum for Titanium Darkrp

Latest topics

» Donation issue
Admin/Moderator/Staff Application EmptySun May 10, 2015 4:46 pm by The_bat

» Spiffs Moderator Application
Admin/Moderator/Staff Application EmptyThu May 07, 2015 9:18 pm by Spiffs

» Rubies Reset
Admin/Moderator/Staff Application EmptyThu May 07, 2015 9:01 pm by Spiffs

» Crashing by PD
Admin/Moderator/Staff Application EmptyWed May 06, 2015 11:45 am by The_bat

» Need suggestions!
Admin/Moderator/Staff Application EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 9:23 am by PlagueDoctor

» PlagueDoctor's Moderator Application
Admin/Moderator/Staff Application EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 6:37 pm by PlagueDoctor

» Admin App
Admin/Moderator/Staff Application EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 10:41 pm by The_bat

» The Bat/Jroddawghits moderator app
Admin/Moderator/Staff Application EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 7:43 pm by The_bat

» note for admins
Admin/Moderator/Staff Application EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 4:21 am by imraj321

Server:

Donate:

Donate $10+ and get vip!

Donate instructions here

Admin/Moderator/Staff Application

[TFG] Unknown

Admin/Moderator/Staff Application Empty Admin/Moderator/Staff Application

Post by [TFG] Unknown Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:11 pm

IGN(In-game Name:): Unknown Rich Person (Steam: Unknown
    Position(what rank you want): Moderator/Admin/Vip
    Reason:To help out the server because the admins that are actually admins are never on and there is always rule breakers and people lie about being admin and rdm a lot and I cant do anything and me and my friends get bored after a while.
    Have you been an admin elsewhere? if so, where? Yes on many many server most have shut down by now but currently on The Frozen Galaxy I am VKVIP which means I can votekick.
    About how well do you get along with others? I get along very well I love playing with other players seeing how they like the game their way of playing and I learn from them by building and handling situations.
    Do you rage so much you would abuse your power? No i never abuse and if I do i give fully right to demote and ban me I will not abuse Ex: I will not spawn in guns for a friend and give him god to kill and rdm.

Other:
    write some things about yourself
    I do not have a mic but I can type 83 words per minute which can come in handy and I am very very good in math and I love helping out people and I am a really really kind person just my life has been hard lately so ive been sad and mad I lost a family member so yeah.

Jimmy is accused of Mass RDM but nobody has proof. What would you do? If i already told him to stop and or warned him and he continues to rdm I jail him and strip him if I have the privlages and then if he still continues kick/ban (1 hour) and if he comes back after 1 hour/kick and starts rdming again perma ban if i have any of those privs and if i dont i get a higher rank that can.

You see people prop-killing, but they are friends. How would you approach this situation? friends or not doesnt matter breaking server rules is litteraly agaisnt the rules and i would warn them and if they continue jail and after that kick if i have those privs and if they keep joining back and doing that ban for 1 hour maybe more.

You see an admin abusing their power, and you have no ability to stop them. How would you stop them? What i would do would tell him he is getting reported after taking screen shots and report them to the owner or rank that can demote (mostly owner) and dont do anything else execpt posting them on to website and leaving him alone.

People are reporting someone about hacking. What would you do? Ask for name so i can get steam ID and when he joins I spectate or if he is already in i can spectate and if he is hacking i will Give him a GIANT warning to stop and if i catch him again perma ban if i have privlages.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:57 am