Titanium Darkrp

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Titanium Darkrp

The forum for Titanium Darkrp

Latest topics

» Donation issue
Admin App EmptySun May 10, 2015 4:46 pm by The_bat

» Spiffs Moderator Application
Admin App EmptyThu May 07, 2015 9:18 pm by Spiffs

» Rubies Reset
Admin App EmptyThu May 07, 2015 9:01 pm by Spiffs

» Crashing by PD
Admin App EmptyWed May 06, 2015 11:45 am by The_bat

» Need suggestions!
Admin App EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 9:23 am by PlagueDoctor

» PlagueDoctor's Moderator Application
Admin App EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 6:37 pm by PlagueDoctor

» Admin App
Admin App EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 10:41 pm by The_bat

» The Bat/Jroddawghits moderator app
Admin App EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 7:43 pm by The_bat

» note for admins
Admin App EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 4:21 am by imraj321

Server:

Donate:

Donate $10+ and get vip!

Donate instructions here

2 posters

Admin App

imraj321

Admin App Empty Admin App

Post by imraj321 Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:15 am

IGN(In-game Name:) gillimraj/ Jackie Lee
    Steam: Imraj321
    Position: Admin but to be honest super admin would be great since I would have more privileges.
    Reason I love Darkrp and this server but I see too many rule breakers around and I don't want this server to go down and become bad especially since the owner is friends with me kind of since we both like the same cars. I see many cases where admin's have to punish rule breakers but sometimes there busy with other things so I would love to help them since I am free most of the time and I spend most of the time playing on this server I am also Nice Respectful and a pretty awesome guy. Most people lie about who they are and the reasons why they want to become admin but I am not those people. I also love the car's Admin's get and I love helping out I cant stress this out I seen so much rule breakers the deserve to be punished my friend got rdm 50 times and nothing happened to the killer.
    Other: Well lets see I am a cool nice guy I skateboard I love cars I hope to become a admin (mostly super admins since I am a car enthusiast) I am friendly and I always try my best and never give up.
    Scenario:

Jimmy is accused of Mass RDM but nobody has proof. What would you do? I would check damage logs and the console. If he did do it I would punish him. If it was his first time I will let him off with a warning.

You see people prop-killing, but they are friends. How would you approach this situation? Lets see there are many ways I would Tell them that not allowed and If you do it one more time I will ban you.

You see an admin abusing their power, and you have no ability to stop them. How would you stop them? I would take Pictures,Record Them And Tell Super Admin's And The Owner Of The Server.
    People are reporting someone about hacking. What would you do? I would Follow them around see what there doing but I would cloak my self also I would ask other people around and finally interrogate the hacker After getting proof and seeing him hack I would Ban him from the game.

Also I missed some things to put in the app so I would put it here tongue  Lets see If I Rage Well I wont Its Hard To Think since I never raged in my life. I would probably calm my self down and leave the game for time. Yes I been Admin before on different games I was on a game called Maple Story ( Private Server )

About how well do you get along with others I get along really fine on a scale 1-10 its a 10 unless if the person is a little raging 5 year old who breaks the rules and does mass rdm's. Cause then I will ban that kid And he would probably think i have Beef with him.

I don't have a mic but I can Text Fast  Cool  I hope I become a Admin at least or a Super Admin would make me really happy  This Is my application I am sorry If I missed any detail's out Also I am Mature but I can Have Fun too. I will try my best to be the best I can be and will never give up!  That is About It  I hope you all accept me!!!  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy Oh Yeah And I forgot one more thing I would never Abuse My Power or send death threats to anyone.

Last edited by imraj321 on Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to mention one thing.)
    The_bat

Admin App Empty Re: Admin App

Post by The_bat Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:40 pm

Pretty good admin app. You had some cool ideas suck as the cloak and stuff.
    The_bat

Pretty good admin app. You had some cool ideas suck as the cloak and stuff.
    The_bat

Pretty good admin app. You had some cool ideas such as the cloak and stuff.
    The_bat

Post by The_bat Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:41 pm

Oops I lagged and it sent 3 times

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:41 am